Sunday, June 7, 2015

Old Post Foxwoods antiques

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Foxwoods/ antique card graphics/

Well, I did not get rich at Foxwoods.  On the gambling I lost $5.  Actually, my poker losses were $31, but I made $6 on the freeplay, $5 playing that single zero roulette machine, and $15 on a Double Bonus VP I found in dollars that is 9/7, a fine pay table for the VP.  I decided to try just four hands at $5 a hand and the third hand it dealt me a straight, so I quit. 
They gave me 10 points, valued at $10 just for showing up, so I suppose I came out ahead.
And the bus ride was on sale for $15 and that gave me a $20 buffet and a $60 ride.
So all in all I did very well, but somehow I like to have the gambling score growing in winnings and this is my first loss in a while.

I heard that Mohegan Sun may be closing their poker room within a month.  I hope that is a bad rumor. I enjoyed that room.  However, many of the players talk of going when there are not enough players to make a game.  That would frustrate me.  I was there on a weekend night.

I enjoyed the same tastes on the buffet, with the primary treat being the steamed mussels.  Good.

Here are three vintage bird graphics offered by the Graphics Fairy.  They come from antique cards.





They would make very sweet cards even today.

Well, I'm tired, having had very little sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIKE DAWN ROBIN BOBBY DEBBIE IN GENEVA

  We had our annual Autum meetup here at Lakefront 41 in downtown Geneva. The hotel was right on Geneva lake Here is Robin looking at the di...