Thursday, July 27, 2017

Farm to Table

Morning of my last day. Farm to Table food. The museum.
I started the day in one of the most unique eateries I have ever visited.  It is called Farm to Table and is quite an interesting restaurant set in an old library.

http://www.thelocalfarmtable.com/



 
I was the only one there when I arrived.  The friendly fellow who was waiter and cook offered to sauté a few vegetables and add some good ham on the side.  At $6 it was a good breakfast.  I tipped to $8.  The place had fine folk music and a huge assortment of books on the shelves, some of them not arranged neatly but just stacked in.  I could have read there for a few days easily.
The food was tasty.  It is a huge area.  A few others arrived as I was leaving, but I can't imagine they get much business. I'll head back there again. 
They might have a good crowd during the college season. It looks like that sort of place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

MIKE DAWN ROBIN BOBBY DEBBIE IN GENEVA

  We had our annual Autum meetup here at Lakefront 41 in downtown Geneva. The hotel was right on Geneva lake Here is Robin looking at the di...